Food Safety is Our Primary Concern
Food Safety is our responsibility to our customers. Our in-house production facility utilizes state-of-the-art techniques and modern equipment in order to ensure quality product.
Our facility is monitored daily by a USDA inspector, assuring proper handling techniques. We have a pristine record with the USDA.
Third Party Audit
We are inspected by SAI Global, a leading network of accredited food testing and consulting laboratories. This ensures that the highest standards of food safety are being maintained in by our facility.
Safer Than Ever
Hamilton is proud to be undergoing SQF Certification, the highest internationally-recognized level of food safety.
Given how the commercial grinding business is conducted, and its’ constant strive to achieve low costs, many shortcuts are taken that cannot ensure safe product is being delivered to your door. With our ground beef, all of the products that we use are safe. First, our Beef Chucks and trim have all passed the rigorous E-Coli 0157:H7 test before ever being delivered to our plant. Second, the steak trimmings that we produce and use in our burgers have all undergone a USDA mandated lactic acid intervention, killing any possible surface E-Coli bacteria.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Facility
- LEED Certified Green
- We have a 21st century facility with energy conservation and green technology.
- Refrigerated warehousing is energy intensive, so we employ advanced refrigeration technology. Our computer controlled compressors cycle on in a way that minimizes spikes in electrical draw, reducing our consumption by over 60%.
- We have harnessed heat to generate our hot water and defrost our freezer floor through a Glycol System.
- We have reduced our carbon footprint with a fleet of fuel-efficient trucks that use GPS dispatching technology.
- We have energy-sipping light fixtures.
- We utilize Recycled and Green building materials to insulate our floors, to make countertops and cabinetry by utilizing reclaimed wood.